Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush review
Having a skincare routine in place is so important, it will bless you with healthy, radiant and smooth skin; step one of every skincare routine includes cleansing which can be done with the Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush.
If you are wondering what the secret to influencers beautiful skin is, you have landed on the right page.
Never underestimate the power of a consistent skincare routine.
Let’s put the Liberex facial cleansing tool to the test.
WHO ARE LIBEREX?
Liberex are a brand which provides skincare, haircare, oral care, lifestyle and men grooming innovative products.
Their mission is to provide product innovation and real results but at an affordable price.
They promote feeling beautiful on the inside as well as feeling beautiful on the outside.
THE LIBEREX RANGE
Liberex offer an incredible range of products which include:
- Skincare products
- Oral care products
- Men products
- Lifestyle products
- Hair grooming products
Since we are focusing on the Liberex skincare cleansing brush, it’s great to know that the Liberex skincare tool collection includes the:
- Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush
- Liberex LCD Facial Skin Scrubber
- Liberex KC-5200 Spin Facial Cleansing Brush
- Liberex SanEgg Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush+ UV/LED Sterilizer
- Liberex Automatic Makeup Brush Cleaner & Dryer
- Replacement heads
THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A CLEANSING ROUTINE
Cleansing can often be overlooked, especially if you don’t have a skincare routine in place but facial cleansing is at the root of beautiful skin.
After make-up removal, cleansing is generally the first step of any skincare routine.
The process of cleansing allows dirt, impurities and oils to be lifted from the skin. The skin will be lightly exfoliated which is great for skin renewal and also removing dead skin cells.
The benefits of a cleansing include:
- Clean skin
- Glowing skin
- Renewing dull skin
- Giving you healthy skin
- Preparing the skin to easily absorb your skincare products
- Helping with skin hydration
- Allowing for less oil build up on the skin
- Ensuring that the pores don’t get clogged
- Greatly improves breakouts and blackheads
- Greatly improves your make-up finish
You can probably now understand why it’s so important to cleanse.
FACIAL CLEANSING BEST PRACTICES
There are a few key skincare cleansing facts you should be aware of before you embark on your cleansing tool journey.
- A cleansing tool should not be used as a make-up remover.
- All make-up should be removed as a first step with a make-up remover or cleansing balm. Once this step is done, you should rinse and dry your face.
- If you wear make-up, double cleansing is more efficient. So first cleanse with your cleansing balm or gel on it’s own and then with your cleansing tool.
- Less is more! Don’t overcleanse, if your skin is sensitive or has acne breakouts /skin irritation you should only cleanse once a day. Only healthy skin should cleanse day and night.
- Do not press the device with pressure on the skin, the device is designed to put the right pressure on the skin. Don’t overwork your skin.
THE LIBEREX EGG VIBRATING FACIAL CLEANSING BRUSH
Let’s get right into testing the Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush and see if it’s worth your hard earned cash.
The Liberex Egg cleansing brush comes in a ready to gift minimalistic packaging.
I was impressed with the quality of the packaging.
THE LIBEREX EGG FACIAL CLEANSING BRUSH CONTENTS
The Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush package includes:
- An Electric Facial Brush Cleansing Brush
- A Soft Care Brush Head
- A Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head
- A Silicone Brush Head
- A Wireless Charging Dock
- A USB Cable
You have everything you need to carry out your cleansing routine efficiently.
I always love the idea of a charging dock.
THE LIBEREX EGG FACIAL CLEANSING BRUSH DESIGN
The Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush comes in a unique shape.
This ergonomic egg shape actually allows you to easily hold the product.
This shape is actually very visually appealing too.
This facial cleansing device is very lightweight and only weighs 141g.
This makes the Cleansing device very easy to take with you as it’s compact.
The Liberex Egg cleansing brushes come in different colour variations which include:
- Mint green
THE BRUSH HEAD VARIATIONS
The most efficient characteristic of this facial cleansing brush device is that it comes with 3 different cleansing brush head types.
The brush heads included are:
- A Silicone Brush Head
- A Deep Cleansing Brush Head
- A Sensitive Face Brush Head
The 3 cleansing brush heads make it suitable for all skin types.
THE LIBEREX SILICONE BRUSH HEAD
The silicone brush head is made out of organic silicone. This specific brush makes it suitable for all skin types. Giving your skin not only the most gentle exfoliation but also an invigorating massage.
THE LIBEREX DEEP CLEANSING BRUSH HEAD
The deep cleansing brush head is made from a quick dry material and soft nylon bristles of 0.075mm. Liberex refers to it as a deep cleansing brush head.
THE LIBEREX SENSITIVE FACE BRUSH
The Sensitive Face Brush Head is a soft nylon 0.05mm brush head. It is designed to be soft and more comfortable.
BRUSH HEAD RECOMMENDATIONS
As a rule of thumb my recommendation is to use specifically the silicone cleansing brush head as a gentle cleanse.
This will be more beneficial to skin than a deep cleanse. Especially if you intend to use it as part as your day and night skincare routine.
For more sensitive skin types, acne prone skin please opt for the silicone brush head as your skin barrier is not yet to the point where you can really work the skin.
The cleansing device is designed to lift sebum, impurities, dirt, dead skin unvealing a beautiful healthy glow and complexion.
The Liberex Egg cleanser provides you with an innovative inductive charger which is a wireless one.
The light on the power button turns red when it’s charging on it’s charging dock.
This device has fast wireless charging which only takes 1.5 hours to fully charge the device.
The Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush has a battery life of 30-45 days based on using the device once per day for no more than two minutes.
This Liberex device is completely waterproof so you can even use it in the shower without any worries.
THE LIBEREX CLEANSING BRUSH TECHNOLOGY
The Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush features sonic vibration technology. This allows the device to be gentle on your skin but at the same time oscillating and lifting that dirt, oil, dead skin and impurities.
This Liberex Facial cleansing tool features a simple interface with one button.
This one button allows you to power on and off your device.
It will also allow you to select which mode you want the device to operate in.
There are 3 intensity levels:
- Weak for a massage mode (3000 vibrations/min)
- Medium for an exfoliation mode (5000 vibrations/min)
- Strong for a deep cleansing mode (7000 vibrations/min)
The device features a smart timer feature which will slightly pause and blip every 20 seconds to remind you to move to a different area of the face.
The device will switch off automatically after 1 minute automatically.
This feature will allow you NOT to over cleanse which is brilliant as over cleansing actually leads to skin damage.
HOW TO USE THE LIBEREX EGG VIBRATING FACIAL CLEANSING BRUSH
Using the Liberex Egg facial cleansing brush is easy, simply:
- Remove all make-up with a cleansing balm/gel or make-up remover.
- Apply some warm water on your face and the brush head.
- Apply your favourite cleanser to your face and a small amount to the brush head.
- Switch on the device and chose which of the modes you want to operate it in.
- Opt for the first mode when you begin your skincare journey to see how you get on with the device. Then through time as your skin gets healthier you can opt for higher intensities.
- Cleanse in quadrants of your face. Start by the chin and upper lip, then each cheek and jaw area and last but not least the forehead.
- The device will switch off by itself after 1 minute.
- Rinse your face.
- Follow with your skincare routine which will generally include a toner, treatment, serum, moisturer, SPF or facial oil.
- The brush should be kept in a cool area to air dry.
MY EXPERIENCE USING THE LIBEREX EGG VIBRATING FACIAL CLEANSING BRUSH
Having now discovered Liberex and the quality of their products I’m impressed with the high quality of their range.
The Liberex facial cleansing brush in pink is absolutely gorgeous and easy to use.
Simply choose the Cleansing brush head you want to use and press on the power button using your favourite cleanser.
I found the Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush very delicate yet efficient on my skin and from my before and after you will notice the difference in my skin instantly.
BEFORE AND AFTER USING THE LIBEREX EGG VIBRATING FACIAL CLEANSING BRUSH
I really recommend mainly opting for the silicone brush head together with the Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush for sensitive skin types.
As you can tell my skin was left looking more even, glowing and beautiful.
In terms of sensory experience this felt so soft and relaxing.
The Liberex Deep cleansing brush head is a bit more powerful and firm. I feel this is more suitable for the neck and body rather than the face.
The Liberex Sensitive Face Brush Head is actually extremely soft and gentle which can be used on all skin types.
My skin was left looking clean, radiant and smooth.
Say goodbye to any dry patch or excessive oil production.
LIBEREX DISCOUNT CODE
For a 10 % discount code, feel free to use the following Liberex discount code: Liberex727.
THE FINAL VERDICT
The Liberex facial cleansing tool is high quality, the design is impeccable and the results shots speak for themselves.
If you are on the lookout for a versatile facial cleansing tool that is not only beautiful to look at but also delivers real results, the Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush may well be what you need.
My skin showed noticeable results and my skin is looking smooth, glowing and really healthy.
Bear in mind that when you start a skincare routine it takes over 2 weeks to really see real results and unfortunately if you stop, you will loose all the great skin progress you have made.
The price point on this device is unbeatable and given the fact that it offers a silicone head option it truly makes it worth the purchase.
If you enjoyed this post why not check out my favourite Liberex Hair Straightening Brush review.
What do you think of this cleansing tool? Comment below and let me know in the comments section.
Although I have been paid for advertising this product or service, I always make sure that quality is a must as I want to present to you only the products I love.